Casting On, Casting Off

DSC03766.JPG
I'll be away from the blog for a few days. As if you could notice, at my blogging frequency.

Be that as it may, here's the knitting I'm getting ready for my time away. I've finished the back of my Am Kamin sweater, and have started the right front. When you take a year to finish a piece of a sweater, there's quite a lot of rediscovery -- like figuring out how I cast on for the first piece, and how I did that cable cross. I think I've got it.

In case that's too complicated for the car, I'm bringing along the yarn and pattern for my Anemoi Mittens. No, of course they aren't my design. They're designed by Eunny Jang. But this pair is for me. I seem to be in a stretch of that right now -- knitting for me!

I've also dipped my toe in at Ravelry. All I can say is "wow"!

Comments

Popular Posts