Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beryl is done

But I don't have a finished photo I like yet.

I've already made several modifications.

These are the first buttons I tried:
Beryl
Then I found these, which though out of focus here, are better in "real life".
Beryl
Beryl turned out a bit bigger than I'd planned - after the first wearing, I changed the buttons and narrowed the button band a bit (none of these photos show the wide button band).

But I didn't notice until I was showing off my new sweater on Saturday, that I'd left something undone.
Beryl
I'd woven the end in quite nicely, but I hadn't pulled it through the last loop first.

I'll try to get a picture to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment