Long Time, No Blog

Lots happening at Works in Progress, but not much blogging lately.

After school got out, our two kids left on adventures.  One here.  One here

So, the rest of us (both of us), went here:
Now that we're home again, I'm working on this:
This is my dining room - in transition.  The wallpaper came off, and I'm planning to paint.  After steaming off all the paper, and then getting the paste off the plaster, I'm vowing to never wallpaper again.  What color?

Maybe the color of the sky in my new picture? 

The color's called Rain.  The picture, a wonderful new Etsy purchase from Tricia McKellar. 

Comments

  1. Pardon the silly question, but where did you and your husband visit? I see a beach in the background!

    Good luck with your dining room project. I hope to paint mine this fall though I still can't figure out what color. I think the blue you chose is going to be so great for winter months when you need something cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- the new picture looks fabulous! Any chance you can show us the whole thing? Gosh, I hate steaming off wallpaper. I need to do that in my dining room, too. But just can't quite bring myself to get moving on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wondered, like Debbie, where the beach was -- we're at Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach, Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts