Look what came today!

Untitled
Definitely a good mail day -- yarn for Breckon, from the brand new Yarn People vol. 3 collection -- Brooklyn Tweed Loft fingering weight in truffle hunt.   The teaser pictures on facebook worked on me -- I couldn't resist, and in the end, decided to be totally unoriginal and get the yarn pictured in the model.  The earthy color combined with the lace details were what won my heart.  So, why not follow your heart? 

And then Vogue Knitting in the same mail?  On a rainy Saturday afternoon?  Lazy bliss.

Comments

  1. Lots of fun things there!!! I enjoyed catching up on your posts and seeing your Kelmscott; I have that in the queue and am a little daunted by it. Yours came out beautifully!

    Congratulations to your son on his graduation. You must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that one is a Temptress! Can't wait to see it, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts