What I knit in 2014

Here's my knitting for 2014.

As pictured, starting from left to right, and top to bottom (and not in the order they were knit):
Dilys by Marie Wallin
Sheep Carousel by Kate Davies
Breckon by Amy Christoffers
My Kind of Town Cowl by Trish Woodson
Alby by Bonne Marie Burns 
wee Chickadee by Ysolda Teague 
Cascade by Marie Wallin
Abria by Bonne Marie Burns 

Two each by Bonne Marie Burns and Marie Wallin, which isn't surprising.  These aren't the only Chic Knits (Bonne Marie Burns's brand) sweaters I've knit.  They tend to be fun to knit and very wearable.  Marie Wallin is designing a lot for Rowan lately.  My current project is another Dilys sweater, requested by my mom.

Not a LOT of knitting this year, but I'm happy with the things I've made.   What was your best knitting of 2014?

Happy knitting in 2015!

Comments

Popular Posts