See, See my CeCe

Chicknits CeCe
Finished: CeCe by Bonne Marie Burns, in Butterfly Super-10 Mercerized Cotton, Color Ecru, by El D Mouzakis - 125 gr, 230 meters. I bought 4 skeins but used 3 -- but also made the sleeves 2 inches shorter than the pattern called for. This is a victory, since I usually knit sleeves to pattern length, and then shorten them or roll them up later. I can learn, it just takes me a while ;-)! Yarn from Sheep's Clothing in Kennewick.
I used size 5 and 6 needles.
Chicknits CeCe
I'm happy with this sweater -- I've worn it twice already. I do find that the fitted sleeves to the elbow stretch out with wear.

This sweater also looks great with the dress that originally inspired me to make it -- a coral polka-dotted sleeveless dress. I'm very happy with the neutral color.

Less blogging lately -- I've started a couple of new jobs, one of which is even paid! But life is more hectic right now.

Comments

Popular Posts