Not a Spring Chicken

Zd%gIYjqRRKi6QvcbHOxNQ_thumb_26e8d

She's a Mother Hen. Knit as a favor to my friend Junie, and to amuse myself. Probably more the latter. And isn't she funny?  She just tickles me.

I love how naked her white self looks.

3078o6QxQvCfskxd+UB%gw_thumb_26e8e

And I love the chick and egg in her pockets.

AZ22o7PURB2urrhmGIffGw_thumb_26e91

I love her silly, cozy hat and cardigan.

And guess what?

e9Tdfu3qTpSZ3DdVTwCB8A_thumb_26e90

Yep, I love her chicken butt.

Mother Hen

  •  designed by susan b. anderson
  • from a kit from Barrett Wool Co.
  • Home Worsted Weight by Barrett Wool Co. in Picket Fence, Poppy, and Humble Gold (chicken) and March Wind for the gray cardigan. 
  • US 6 and 7 needles
  • poly fiber fill
  • on Ravelry

 


Comments

  1. SO DANG CUTE! I love knitting fun little "things" like your hen -- and I think Susan's patterns are brilliant. Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts