Christmas Knitting 2021

 

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled 

I made:  A Strobus hat and mittens for Carley out of Jill Draper Makes Stuff Windham (the rest of the mini-skein set I used for the first set. I'm the model here)

A Starry Light star of LED lights from Amazon for my Christmas tree. I intend to make two more to hang outdoors. Laura Nelkin designed this. Isn't it fun?

Two pair of Bieldy slippers designed by Kate Davies for Sam & Sophia (originally intended for Carley and Sam but the sizing was a problem).

I want to knit two more pair of Bieldy slippers (for Tim & Carley) but they aren't done yet.

It was SO wonderful to have everyone home for Christmas, and to have a table full of faces for Christmas dinner.  I didn't stress about not finishing all the slippers - I was committed to enjoying being with my family for Christmas, not about all I could or should do. 

Ravelry links are Strobus, Starry Lights, Bieldy

 If you're paying attention, you might expect two pairs of slippers and two stars in the new year. Carley's slippers are started, so hopefully soon!

Hope you too had a good holiday celebration.


 

Comments

  1. Lovely knitting, as always! And such thoughtful gifts, too. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy such a lovely Christmas with your family around the tree -- and the table! What a lovely gift for you. (And I've been mighty tempted by that Starry Light knitting. You may inspire me. . . ) Happy New Year, Pam. XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts