Waffles Puppy for Baby B

IMG_4014

What a cutie!

When I received the invitation to my niece's baby shower, of course, my first thought was, "what will I make?"

The answer was pretty easy -- some cute thing from Susan B. Anderson's collection of stuffed toys.

 IMG_4013

(The sweater has a hood.) 

Over at Barrett Wool Co., there are lots of kits, but not all of them are in stock. I knew from a recent e-mail that there was a kit available for a Happy Bunny. It was cute, but I knew Sierra and Caleb are more dog people. I decided to order the bunny kit, but use the puppy pattern. It worked out great! (Though I do have some extra pink embroidery thread.)

IMG_4016

A cute puppy tail.

IMG_4015

He's now at my niece's house, waiting the arrival of Baby B. Only a few weeks to go.

Waffles Puppy

  • from a Barrett Wool Co. kit
  • from the Happy Bunny kit, with the tattersall twist, red flannel twist, and dark button options. 
  • made with embroidered eyes for safety.
  • fun to knit, and, if I do say so myself, adorable.

Comments

Popular Posts