More packages

DSC05673.jpg
More packages, coming and going. These two lovely things came home with my husband from a business trip to Nice, France. I love that the olive oil can and the table cloth match! This was some small consolation for not being able to tag along.
DSC05681.jpg
This was what was in my package for the Holiday traditions exchange. Isn't the little house adorable?
DSC05684.jpg
And this, the "last" miniature Christmas stocking, is going out (I hope) with my Christmas cards tomorrow. It's a thank-you gift to one of my children's former teachers, who wrote a very kind letter of recommendation for me. The motif isn't from the pattern, but one I adapted from Alice Starmore's book of Fair Isle Knitting. Maybe I should knit one for our tree as well. Maybe after the cards are mailed. . .

Comments

Popular Posts