More gloves?

Knitting
We were in Kalispell last weekend for a wedding, but there was some spare time for exploring. I happened to have googled "Kalispell yarn stores" and so found myself at Camas Creek Yarn What a delightful store! Besides LOTS of beautiful yarn, the building is very beautiful, with a pressed metal (I'd say tin, but it looked coppery) ceiling. There was a computer in the back so I could check my own Ravelry projects for the size needle I needed for the Botanica Lace Cardi (#6), and my son could check his facebook while he waited. And there were comfortable couches with reading material for non-knitters that occupied my husband. Until the box of Mountain Colors Bearfoot yarn came out -- then he was distracted. The darker colorway, Moose Creek, is for his gloves. I don't know what (or whom) the beautiful blue Cascade colorway is for, but I couldn't leave it in the store. More garter stitch gloves in my future, I think.

If you're in western Montana, take some time to check out this beautiful store. It's between Glacier Park & Flathead Lake, two other famous local sites.

Comments

Popular Posts