I decided I need a place to record my "Olympic" progress in the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics.

We started on Friday - So on Thursday I had to finish this:



This is the Lace Dreams by Eugen Beugler from Knitters Magazine, Spring of 1996. Old stuff. Knitted in a Grignasco Merino/silk lace weight.

That's done, so I could cast on the Raccoon Jacket from Interweave Knits, Spring 2003 (I seem to major in historical projects).




I'm using the yarn, Funny, as called for in the pattern.


The body of the sweater is knit sideways, in "pelts." There are seventeen in each half. So, my goal is to knit 3 pelts each day. I'm currently off pace, having missed two pelts on Saturday. Right now I'm on pelt #10, when I should have finished 12 by last night.

Here's what it looks like now:

Comments

Popular Posts