designed by Nora J. Bellows
- I didn't use as many bobbles as called for in the pattern. If you check the errata on the pattern web site, you'll see that might be expected.
- Stabilized with plastic canvas.
- Lined with cotton fabric from Kaffe Fassett for Westminster, Paperweights design, gypsy colorway.
- Green plastic handles (I forgot to write down the brand name -- I bought them here.) Later: the handles are Creative Naturals Handbag Handles by Blumenthal Craft. "Glitter arched acrylic handles - Lime, 5-1/2" handle opening"
- I used the instructions on the Noni bag web site for attaching the handles and making the lining. My lining has two pockets, one of which is divided for my sunglasses & phone. (So maybe that's really 3?)
- My bag turned out to have a more open (bell) shape, rather than the straight up and down boxy shape in the picture. I ascribe this to the idiosyncratic nature of felted wool. I am not so sure about these green handles, and I am not quite happy with the stiffener. If I had it to do over again (which I may), I would stiffen a larger area, especially higher up near the handles. And, I'd attach to handle tabs to the stiffener, as well as the felted fabric.