A meme

Flickr Meme -
I saw this meme over at Tiennie's blog, and I thought I'd try it. For the record, my first meme. the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
the questions:
1. What is your first name? You know!
2. What is your favorite food? ice cream
3. What high school did you go to? Wapato High School
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Viggo Mortensen
6. Favorite drink? Red Wine
7. Dream vacation? Prince Edward Island
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Mousse
9. What you wanted to be when you grow up? Teacher
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One Word to describe you? Creative
12. Your flickr name? phenager

(Photo credits below)
1. Pam Pam, 2. Ice Cream Dressed in Red, 3. Dad, Steven, and Arlene, 4. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam - HDR, 5. Viggo Mortensen, 6. The Storm, 7. Charming Prince Edward Island, 8. three is not a crowd, 9. My family, 10. Pipe Cleaner Muscle Man, 11. Love will come through.., 12. Sea to Sea 08

Some of these answers are more surely true than others. I especially love the picture I found for "blue" - a bookstore window in Amsterdam. How many me-ish things can you put in a picture?

Comments

Popular Posts