How many times do you want to see


incremental progress on Karis? Probably less times than I want to show you. It's been a week since I've posted. Since then, I've almost reached the half-way point -- not of the whole garment, which is all done except for the -- edging. Which keeps edging it's way around forever!

So, what have I been doing with myself besides knitting? I have been knitting quite a lot really - at track meets for instance. Life in general seems to have picked up the pace, or perhaps I'm beginning to pick up life's pace again. The lovely blue flowers above are from our Sunday shopping trip to buy plants for the pots. But these aren't destined for the pots -- they're part of my not so successful quest to pair blue flowers with my yellow climbing/bush roses along the driveway.

Comments

Popular Posts