Nirvana



Nirvana, originally uploaded by phenager.
It really is -- Nirvana yarn from Sunday Knits. It's my birthday gift from my husband, intended to make Kelmscott.  It came nicely packed in a Sunday Knits tote bag, too. The black blur in the photo above is our dog, Lucy. Let's just say I gave up.  

I chose (hinted? or chose? why quibble?) the Nirvana because I didn't want the angora of the original. I'm not allergic to wool, but angora is a bit iffy for me. And the Nirvana came in two different lovely blues -- a pale one, and this denim-y ocean. 

I'm looking forward to making this sweater, and I'm looking forward to wearing it.  But first, I've got the red sweater to finish, and two others in the pipeline.  But ahh, won't this be something to look forward to? 

By the way, if you're interested in this sweater, or Sunday Knits Yarns, Carol very nicely sent me some small samples to swatch with -- and I think she'd do the same for you.


Comments

Popular Posts