The yarn came today

So, maybe I can begin the second sleeve while I'm watching Monty Python tonight. Meanwhile, I've been catching up on my reading and day dreaming about future projects. Next up will be Karis, from Rowan 36. I've had the yarn, Kidsilk Haze in Liquer, since last Christmas. But, that's not what kept me at the computer till late last night.

I've been following the buzz about the Japanese sweater Am Kamin. There's a knitalong here. So, this afternoon I bravely ordered the book from Amazon.jp, and also this book. Placing this order was like travelling in a foreign country without knowing the language - which is what I was doing, I guess. Both books, with shipping, will be about $35 U.S. With any luck, they won't arrive 'till after I've started Karis. Then of course, there's choosing the yarn. . .

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you choose - it's such a great project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts