Post #101 Prizes? Pride?

It's not too late to help me celebrate the 100th post to my blog. One lucky commenter will win a small surprise. The winner will be chosen randomly from commenters. I'm extending the deadline through Thursday night at midnight because, well, it's my blog. And I'm rather late with this post.

I suggested in my last post that you share some project of yours from the last 18 months that you're particularly proud of. I'm impressed - from blogless Marilyn, who also happens to be my dear sister, and her project (a work in progress really), surviving a senior year with a kid who's set to flourish at Gonzaga next year -- to some great knitting projects from Tiennie and Octopus Knits.
As for me, I'm probably proudest of the Endpaper Mitts & matching hat that I made my father-in-law for Christmas. I did a fine job on the knitting. But what is most satisfying about this knitting is that they were such a successful gift. My father-in-law spends lots of time sitting still, due to health problems. He's often cold. He wears the hat & mitts often, even this summer. It's very hard to find appropriate gifts he will appreciate anymore, but these have hit the spot.
What about you? Comments are still open!

Comments

Popular Posts